||Missing Links Updated
||Fixed minor bugs in saving calendar data
||-Fixed calendar design issues with different themes
-Last sync date on front now follows the WordPress timezone setting.
||-Fixed Sync Issue that over-wrote custom set prices
||-Fixed Issue with repeating months when month had 31 days
|| -Enterprise version now supports up to 100 calendars!
-Allows users to disable attribution link in the Settings menu
-Includes direct link to documentation from dashboard for ease of use under the Information menu
||-Support for English, Spanish, and French!
+Support for 135 Currency types including USD, GBP, Euros, AUS, CAD, and many more!
||-Support for wordpress version 4.4
+Enterprise version upgraded to include Global Search Feature!
||-Fixed Font issue – fonts can now be modified for each calendar in the options tab, this was previously not always working
-Fixed issue where Spanish Days were showing instead of English days even when English was selected-Registration with your license key is now required
||Enterprise Only Features
- Added Price Slider Option to search bar
- Added ability to display search results on separate page or same page
- Added ability to charge more for extra guests
- Added catch-all optional line item for extra fees
||Enterprise Only Features
- Added weekly and monthly pricing options
- Added Advanced search displays to include picture and map when results displayed on a new page (not inline)
||Enterprise Only Features
- Added weekly and monthly pricing to Seasonal / Custom Pricing Options
||A long time coming, a whole lot of new features!
- WPML Support added (WP Multi-lingual) – Encapsulate all text and make it compatible with the WPML plugin for multilingual use in any country
- Improve plugin speed and load time dramatically (minimizing and including required scripts)
- New Tab: Messaging. Allow users to see, edit, and modify individual messages sent to users.
- Change Admin email address to by any email address or the WP admin
- Add Duplicate Calendar Functionality to make a copy of existing calendar
- Add deposits functionality to take a partial instead of full payment upfront. Admin can set initial deposit and balance due in X days before check-in date.
- iCal Export Add-On: Ability to export ical format of entire merged calendar via link
- Option to allowing Morning Check-out / Afternoon – Check in On / OFF. For instance, a current one day appointment for Oct 18 shows it starting afternoon of Oct 18 and ending morning of Oct 19. With this option turned off, then it just shows a standard one day appointment.
- Have an option in booking options to show the booking form directly next to or below the calendar (Booking Form Options: Next to Calendar, Below Calendar, Upon Click Only).
- Ability to set any date as unavailable directly from booking page. Include this option under Custom Prices.
- Add a phone number field to the booking form
- Show price of each available night on calendar or on mouseover or on the date itself- be able to turn this option on and off
- Add Sync Label inputs: Calendar Name, VRBO, Airbnb, Homeaway, Flipkey, Google, Custom (user can edit) So on the Booking Dashboard users can see where the booking came from – Showing all bookings option / Show only Local Bookings option (including the ones imported), the source (Website or Label from above)
- Added Weekend pricing Feature
- Fixed issue with some emails being sent out blank
- Fixed some JS conflicts with certain theme types
- Fixed some https and SSL errors
- Fixed calculation display issue on booking forms
- New feature (much requested) – Edit bookings! Now you can change any part of a booking without deleting it and re-adding it. Be careful with your new power.
- Fixed bug where when booking form was on the side of the calendar, it looked terrible on mobile devices
- Fixed bug where you could select more than the max number of guests on the booking forms
- Fixed bug with max number of nights
- Fixed bug where booking amount was incorrect on the booking details
- Added Booking ID to the booking details
- Fixed bug that sometimes counted minumum nights incorrectly and wouldn’t let bookings with more than min nights complete.
- Fixed seasonal nights bug
- Added feature to re-send deposit reminder and balance email when deposit is enabled and there is a remaining balance (go to bookings details and look for Deposit Reminder button)
- Fixed seasonal night bug (for new calendars, certain instances, seasonal min nights would over-ride default min-nights)
- User can change definition of a week / month to suit their booking style.
- Fixed Deposit Bug where full price of reservation was charged upfront instead of the deposit amount.
- Added major new feature: Multi-unit calendar (Enterprise Only for now)
- Fixed some small display bugs and taxation bug where extra guest fees were not included in the amount to be taxed.
- Added major new feature: Add a required Rental Agreement (all versions). Require users to check a box stating that they read a PDF rental agreement of your choice. You can have a different rental agreement for each calendar. Guests get a link to the agreement in the booking confirmation email.
- Fixed Stripe bug that didn’t charge correct amount on the deposit, also added amount being charged to payment form to prevent confusion when using deposits
- Added a few features to the bookings screen: Search by date of reservation, search for text string in the reservation (like email or name).
- Added a new feature to “Approval required” emails: now clicking on the link in the email will bring you to the Exact Booking, instead of just the bookings screen. Save time when approvals are required!
- New Fees Section: Now, instead of one cleaning fee and one misc fee, you can add as many fees as you like.
- Also, you can make fees optional, and taxable or not taxable, depending on your preferences
- Added the ability to set a max price for the search bar slider
- Changed the cursor type on the mouseover of the calendar when booking page is on a different page then the calendar
- Fixed some alignment issues with certain themes
- Regarding new fees options from 2.6, 2.6.1 now updated search results to show the new fee breakdown as well
- New Date Format selector: Choose a date style for all calendars in settings. Date options are now: Year-Month-Day, Month-Day-Year, Day-Month-Year
- Fixed bug with new fee section that was not counting extra guest fees in the total
- Fixed bug with Seasonal Dates getting corrupted
- Fixed bug with deposit feature: when date of booking was less than number of days of deposit balance due there should be no deposit charged, instead charge 100% of reservation
- Removed unnecessary timestamp from date in booking emails
- Changed date format in emails to match date format selected in settings
- Fixed google MAPS API conflict issue
- Fixed bug with Seasonal Dates read in wrong order with new date format
- Many updates – now works with latest PHP 7.2
- Fixed deposit payment issue for email or admin details using Stripe/Paypal.
- Fixed sync issue without logging in to the admin.
- Fixed duplicated seasonal pricing options.
- PHP 7.3 compatible issues fixed
- Activation error fixed
- new required editor for pages saving issues.
- Multi calendar next button display issue fixed.
- NEW feature highlighted date when click from the calendar form below options.
- Update notification for the latest version of the plugin was already fixed.